Troubleshooting All Your Flea Worries
Fleas are notorious for attacking pets (mammals most of the time) and in some cases, humans as well. They are small, wingless insects that feed on blood for their survival. Fleas make their entry into your living space through pets mostly and even though your pet is kept in hygienic conditions, they are still not 100% immune from flea attacks. Fleas are quick to lay eggs and they spread overnight on your pet’s body. As your pet moves around the home, they may end up transferring some eggs to the surface where they will grow and cause damage.
Flea bites on a human skin look like small red spots that are often itchy and have a burning sensation to them. While fleas do not usually tend to attack humans, the possibilities aren’t zero. While your family pet will never find a moment of peace from scratching.
What To Do When Flea Infestation is Detected in Your Living Space?
Fleas pest control may seem easy initially by using over the counter products but all that will be a temporary solution that wouldn’t stop. Fleas multiply rapidly and while these products can eliminate a certain portion of the flea population, it doesn’t eradicate it completely. Whenever possible, the best practice is to keep your living space clean with a regular and thorough vacuuming, using long-acting pesticides (that are safe for everyday use). Pets with a history of fleas must be taken to veterinarian doctors for regular checkups and if you suspect your pet might be having fleas, resort to treatment using standard and medically approved products since home remedies do not usually work and are good for temporary relief.
- Clean your living space regularly using long-acting and pet safe insecticides
- Regular and thorough vacuuming
- Cleaning your and the pet’s bedding regularly
- Checking your pet often for fleas
- Not resorting to home remedies for a permanent solution
- Identify areas your pet gets fleas from and prohibit them from entering such areas
Getting Professional Flea Pest Control To Eradicate Flea Infestation from Your Home
When to get flea pest control Shepparton?
While everyday cleaning and paying close attention to your pet’s health can help in managing fleas better, it is highly encouraged to have your home undergo professional flea pest control to completely eradicate fleas. At Total Pest Control, we offer exclusive flea pest control Shepparton, flea pest control Wangaratta, flea pest control Bendigo stretching up to Dookie flea pest control that is tailored to eradicate pest infestations from the root.
Get flea pest control when:
- Unexplainable small red spots on the body that burn and itch
- The family pet is often scratching themselves
- Your house hygiene isn’t up to the mark
- You have noticed flea infestation spots
Why Get Professionals for Flea Pest Control Shepparton With Total Pest Control?
At Total Pest Control, only experts handle your flea infestation situation using highly advanced and environment-conscious methods that eradicate fleas without causing any harm to your surroundings. Our experts thoroughly inspect your living space carefully inspecting known spots for effective flea pest control. We leave no stone unturned to evaluate the degree of infestation and how to tactfully approach the problem at hand for lasting and convenient results.
What to Expect With Flea Pest Control Shepparton by Total Pest Control
- 100% flea pest control treatment that is tailored for your living space
- A thorough inspection of your home/commercial space to identify hotspots for flea infestation
- We keep your convenience and comfort at priority. All our flea control methods are safe and environmentally friendly to the best
- Eradicating fleas and not just temporarily removing them
- Targeting hotspots first and then moving towards other zones to cover all stages of infestation
- Checking your property for spots where the family pet picks fleas from and eradicating their nest
- Overall check on the property to identify any potential spots that can encourage flea infestation and if found, destroy them
Fleas can be a nuisance to your pet and to the household, with expert flea pest control by Total Pest Control, you will never have to worry a day about flea infestations.